We would like to inform you that your personal data will be used by Gibus SpA and communicated to other companies, in full compliance with the provisions set forth by:
* the directive 95/46/CE of the European Parliament concerning the protection of physical persons with regard to personal data treatment and data circulation;
* the directive 97/66/CE for the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
* the directive 97/07/CE and the Legislative Decree 185/99 for consumer protection in remote contracts;
* the directive 00/31/CE for e-commerce;
* the Legislative Decree No. 196 of June 30, 2003 “Code for the protection of personal information”;
* the Legislative Decree 70/2003 on the matter of e-commerce.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA AND RELATIVE PURPOSES
The following summarizes how we collect, keep or process your personal data and for which purposes.
1. collecting and keeping your personal data in order to provide the login service to reserved areas of www.gibus.it/ com and to provide the Judicial Authorities with requested information;
2. using your personal data for Gibus SpA marketing and promotional purposes;
3. collecting, keeping and processing your personal data for administrative-accounting purposes, including the possible transmission by e-mail of commercial invoices;
HOW WE TREAT PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you provide on the forms in this website will be saved in a database, together with your IP address and the registration date. When required, an access name and password will be created and sent to the e-mail address you provided. Access to the reserved areas of the site is by means of an entrance protocol managed by the username and password. The moment you log in, cookies will be used, that is little files saved by your browser, which allow you to surf inside the reserved area with the privileges granted to you. The application is not used to track your behavior. Each login is recorded in a file that saves the user, date and login time. All the information collected in this way is solely and exclusively used inside the company in a completely confidential way.
FREEDOM TO CONSENT AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
Consent to the treatment of personal data provided for the purposes referred to in points 1, 2, 3 is necessary. In the case of refusing consent, we will not be able to provide you with the services to log into the reserved areas of www.gibus.it/ com.
DATA TREATMENT OWNER
The Data Treatment Owner is Gibus S.p.A. with registered office in Saccolongo (Padua), Via Einaudi, 35. Applications to exercise the rights pursuant to art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 must be addressed to Gibus S.p.A., Via Einaudi, 35, 35030 Saccolongo (PD). The Sole Manager according to art.29 of the Legislative Decree is Mr. Gianfranco Bellin, born in Rovolon on 26.12.56.
ASSERTION OF RIGHTS
Art. 7 Legislative Decree 196/03 (Personal Data Protection Code)
1) With regard to the treatment of personal data the user has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the user’s personal data, even if not recorded yet and their communication in an intelligible form.
2) The user has the right to obtain an indication of:
· the source of such data;
· the purpose of the data treatment;
· the logic of the treatment;
· the identification data of the owner and persons in charge;
· who the data can be communicated to.
3) The user also has the right to obtain:
· the updating, amendment or integration of the data collected;
· the cancellation, transformation into anonymous format or blocking of data treated in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes data are collected or subsequently treated;
· the affirmation that those who the data has been communicated or disclosed to have been made aware of the operations referred to in the previous points, barring the case in which this is impossible or requires using excessive means compared to the protected right.
4) The user also has the right to object to the treatment, entirely or in part:
· for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
· of the personal data for the purpose of mailing advertising material.